金曜日, 12月 22, 2006

Book Review 15

I read "The baby sitters". I think this story is good. This is story which Lisa return the favor. Lisa is a baby sitter. One day, Lisa was baby sitting in a house, but Lisa's sister asked many friends to a party in the house. So, many her sister's friends came the house. They had a booze in the house. There was a lot of noise. Lisa was troubled by the their behavior. Just then, another boy came the house. The boy was Paul. Paul cautioned them about their noise. The party finished, thanks to Paul. A month later, Paul was run away after hitting by blue car, but then, Lisa saw rhe blue car. Lisa called police and doctor at once. As a result, the criminals were areested, and Paul survived. I don't think that their meeting is casual. I think that their meeting is fatality.

0 件のコメント: