土曜日, 12月 16, 2006

Book Review 14

I read "The good and the bad". I think that this story is thrilling. This is story which three people was caught up in incident. One day, three people were in a cafe in Morocco. Suddenly, some men jumped on them. After that, some men threatened them with a knife. Some men demanded money from them. Just then, a man came there. He had a gun, and he was leveling a gun at some men. The men ran away when the men saw the gun. Three people was saved from the man. The man's name was John. Next day, two police man came up to them. 'Do you know the man in this photo?' They said. It was John. Also, 'He is a very dangerous criminal.' They said. All their mouths were open. John is criminal, but I think that John is a kind man at bottom because John saved their life.

0 件のコメント: