
I recommend favorite place in Kumamoto. First, I recommend Qee. Qee is clothing store. There is Qee near the Namikizaka street. I go to Qee at frequent intervals. "Swamp Works" is Qee's original clothing brand. I think that Qee's clothes are very cool. I will keep on going to Qee.
My hobby is singing song. So, I recommend "Kaseijin". Kaseijin is karaoke shop. I often go to Kaseijin to sing a song with my friends. Kaseijin's charge is 10 yen per hour. The charge is very cheap. I was very surprised at the charge when I went to Kaseijin for the first time. I think that Kaseijin's charge is the very cheapest in Kumamoto. So, I will keep on going to Kaseijin.
I like Shabu-Shabu very much. So, I recommend Kaioudou. Kaioudou is Shabu-Shabu restaurant. There is Kaioudou near the Hikarinomori. I often go to Kaioudou with my friends because we can eat as much as we like for 2000 yen at Kaioudou. I think that the charge is cheap. Also, Kaioudou's dish is very delicious. So, I will keep on going to Kaioudou.
Next, my recommend shop is Connected Cells. A lot of various shape and good things are here in the shop of the trend on the streets. There are too a lot of things wanting it when I go there and corresponding hesitates what for you to choose. I can go readily because staff is very gentle and they interesting. Would you go to there if you are interested in the trend on the streets?

Finally, my recommend food shop is 31 ice cream(Baskin Robbins). Nobody might know here. I like ice cream very much. Before I work there. It is you in the place. Do you know 31 why? It the 31st is in a month. And, if there is 31 kinds of ices, you can eat different ice cream every day of month, so it doesn't get tired. There is an intention 31. 31 ice cream is becoming it with the illness delicious.
Toshikazu Miike & Makoto Yamaguchi
My hobby is singing song. So, I recommend "Kaseijin". Kaseijin is karaoke shop. I often go to Kaseijin to sing a song with my friends. Kaseijin's charge is 10 yen per hour. The charge is very cheap. I was very surprised at the charge when I went to Kaseijin for the first time. I think that Kaseijin's charge is the very cheapest in Kumamoto. So, I will keep on going to Kaseijin.
I like Shabu-Shabu very much. So, I recommend Kaioudou. Kaioudou is Shabu-Shabu restaurant. There is Kaioudou near the Hikarinomori. I often go to Kaioudou with my friends because we can eat as much as we like for 2000 yen at Kaioudou. I think that the charge is cheap. Also, Kaioudou's dish is very delicious. So, I will keep on going to Kaioudou.
Next, my recommend shop is Connected Cells. A lot of various shape and good things are here in the shop of the trend on the streets. There are too a lot of things wanting it when I go there and corresponding hesitates what for you to choose. I can go readily because staff is very gentle and they interesting. Would you go to there if you are interested in the trend on the streets?

Finally, my recommend food shop is 31 ice cream(Baskin Robbins). Nobody might know here. I like ice cream very much. Before I work there. It is you in the place. Do you know 31 why? It the 31st is in a month. And, if there is 31 kinds of ices, you can eat different ice cream every day of month, so it doesn't get tired. There is an intention 31. 31 ice cream is becoming it with the illness delicious.
Toshikazu Miike & Makoto Yamaguchi
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿