

I like movie very much. My favorite Western movie is Armagedon. I was very affected by Armagedon. I thought that I want to be an actor when I watched Armagedon.
My favorite Japanese movie is "Kisarazu cats eye" This is story which five people commit a burglary. This movie is very interesting. I can recommend this film.
My favorite actor are Blues Wills and Meg Ryan. I think that Blues Wills is very cool and good at acting. Also, I think that Meg Ryan is very cute. I have the highest respect for her acting ability. I will keep watching movie for the rest of my life.
My favorite Japanese movie is "Kisarazu cats eye" This is story which five people commit a burglary. This movie is very interesting. I can recommend this film.
My favorite actor are Blues Wills and Meg Ryan. I think that Blues Wills is very cool and good at acting. Also, I think that Meg Ryan is very cute. I have the highest respect for her acting ability. I will keep watching movie for the rest of my life.
1 件のコメント:
Do you mean Bruce Willis?
コメントを投稿